OH, CHRISTMAS TIME!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
It has been forever since I have posted. I am terrible!! But I am inspired by family blogs that I love to look at. Thanks. We are in a January thaw. The snow still falls from time to time but most days we can get out on a walk, which helps the kids to breathe in good, cancerous Utah air, and also to sleep better at nap time. We'll be grateful for summer and sandals! But we've talked and winter is great for: sweaters, hot cocoa, boots, and snuggling. I'm trying not to let Sam type and it is all in italics now. That's better, more about our life: Marc is working a lot and then doing his calling -- someday I will see him again during the course of the day, and not just while we brush our teeth! Many of you women know what I mean. But we are keeping busy and happy, going places or just doing lots around here. It is amazing how fun it is to play dress up and hide-and-seek as an adult.